Another perfect day in Dolly Sods Wilderness

Another perfect day in Dolly Sods Wilderness
Taken just off the Red Creek Trail/Blackbird Knob Trail Junction

Saturday, October 16, 2010

New wheels!

Finally made up the old mind that it was time to help the economy and buy a new vehicle.
Decided on a nicely equipped Jeep Patriot in inferno red pearl coat. It sizzles! I also decided to try this really cool option called an automatic transmission. This is so cool, it actually shifts gears for you; why didn't someone think of this before now :)

So far I am really liking it. It is familiar enough to be comfortable, but different enough to be fun.
I hope the 4WD makes getting to work a bit easier. I decided to take my Dad's advice and "but what you want", since this will, in all likelihood, be my last new vehicle, as early retirement is starting to take precedence in my thinking and planning.
I hope everyone is having a really nice autumn and I hope we all have a mild winter this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment