Another perfect day in Dolly Sods Wilderness

Another perfect day in Dolly Sods Wilderness
Taken just off the Red Creek Trail/Blackbird Knob Trail Junction

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Daggone it, I went in messed up my toenail. It will probably come off in a few days.
I drug the kitchen door over top of my foot while letting my spaniel out on Friday morning. What a way to start the day. Sure do hurt. I definitely hope this will not mess up the hiking year. I will find a way to get out at any rate: A Kountry girl will survive :)

I have also decided to attempt to make my own yogurt. I really hate the recycle places around these parts will not take the yogurt containers (#5 plastics), so I decided to make my own yogurt.
I will let everyone know how this works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment